This challenge takes you on a tour of strange things and happenings. To find the answers, all you have to do is search through our poems and listen out for the answers – and we’ve given you some clues in the questions to get you started. This is just for fun, but if you like the poems you find, you can click on the heart symbol next to the poem and the poem will be added to your own collection in your MyArchive space so you can share it with your friends. Good luck!
The answers are below – no peeking until you are finished!
1. Is the ghost really there in John Mole’s poem Ghost in the Garden
2. What is the magic spell you must say in James Carter’s poem – How to Turn Your Teacher Purple
3. What is the number of the house in the Philip Gross poem House of Air
4. What time does the Duppy vanish in James Berry’s poem Trick a Duppy
5. What happens to the Jumbies in John Lyon’s poem Jumbies
Scroll down to see the answers...
2) ‘Heebie Geebie, Hurple Burple’
4) 6 a.m.
5) they disappear