This challenge takes you on a tour through all sorts of poems about all sorts of things. To find the answers, all you have to do is search through our poems and listen out for the answers – and we’ve given you some clues in the questions to get you started. This is just for fun, but if you like the poems you find, you can click on the heart symbol next to the poem and the poem will be added to your own collection in your MyArchive space so you can share it with your friends. Good luck!
The answers are below – no peeking until you are finished!
1. What are names of the two girls in John Hegley’s Beach of Promise Mummy – Mum’s the Word?
2. How many colours are included in James Carter’s Bubbles?
3. What vegetables are named in Laura Mucha’s Did You Sleep Well?
4. Who is Jenny in love with in Fred Sedgwick’s Fall in Love?
5. What is wrong with the shirt in Tony Mitton’s Grown Out Of?