This challenge takes you on a tour of the natural world and all the beautiful things we see around us. To find the answers, all you have to do is search through our poems and listen out for the answers – and we’ve given you some clues in the questions to get you started. This is just for fun, but if you like the poems you find, you can click on the heart symbol next to the poem and the poem will be added to your own collection in your MyArchive space so you can share it with your friends. Good luck!
The answers are below – no peeking until you are finished!
1. How many tree friends did Ash see at his Birchday Party in Laura Mucha’s Ash’s Birchday?
2. What is the late summer sunshine in Valerie Bloom’s Autumn Gilt?
3. What is inside a seed in John Foster’s Inside a Shell
4. How many words are there beginning with the letter ‘s’ in Michael Rosen’s Over My Toes?
5. What does the plum have the making of in Tony Mitton’s Plum?