Our world if full of fantastic animals, insects, birds and fish who keep us company, make us smile and behave in strange ways at time. See if you can find the answers to the clues about the animals in this challenge
The answers are below – no peeking until you are finished!
1. How many times is the Albatross mentioned in Laura Mucha’s poem – ‘Albatross’?
2. What are piranhas not allowed to eat in Robert Hull’s poem – ‘Please do not feed the Animals’?
3. Where is the cat in the opening line of Grace Nichols' poem - 'Cat-Rap'?
4. How many bugs are there is Zaro Weil’s poem - 'Bug Parade'?
5. Do we find out what an alligator does in Michael Rosen’s poem - 'Alligator Problem'?
Scroll down to see the answers...
2) bananas, partridges or sausages
3) Lying on the sofa
4) ten quintillion