This challenge is all about poems to do with hopes and dreams. To find the answers, all you have to do is listen to each of the poems.
This is just for fun, but if you like the poems you find you can also create your very own collection of them. Simply click on the heart symbol next to the poem and to build your own collection in your MyArchive space and call it ‘Challenge No 6. Then you can share it with your friends. Good luck!
The answers are below – no peeking until you are finished!
1. Where was the Dragon Found in Brian Patten’s ‘A Small Dragon’?
2. What is Mr Ford doing in Ian McMillan’s ‘Tempest Avenue’?
3. What would kind deeds be in Joseph Coelho’s ‘If All the World were Paper?
4. Where does the Mermaid want to swim away to in Rachel Rooney’s ‘Mermaid’s Lament’?
5. How many lives does the cat have to spare in Grace Nicol’s ‘Cat-Rap’?