Easter Egg hunts are great fun. This Easter Children’s Challenge is all about hunting for the answers in poems. See how many you can discover.
The answers are below – no peeking until you are finished!
1. What was found when the speaker "opened up today and unwrapped this morning" in Zaro Weil’s poem 'A Parade of Beast Doodles?'
2. What do we find inside a feather in John Foster’s poem 'Inside a Shell'?
3. Where do we find the dragon in Brian Patten’s poem 'A Small Dragon'?
4. How many vegetables might you find in the bed in Laura Mucha’s poem 'Did You Sleep Well?'?
5. How many places did the speaker look to try and find what is lost in Mandy Coe’s poem 'Lost It, Found It'?
Scroll down to see the answers...
1) a present
2) the breath of a breeze
3) in the woodshed